iPad Mini is famous for its multitouch screen; however, beginners maybe still confuse about how to share photo on iPad Mini. Many people like to share photo on iPad Mini by using e-mail or message. Generally, you can use the share button, if you want to send any picture to a contact without even viewing the contact list.
Step by Step to Share Photo on iPad Mini
There are around 9 easy ways that you can follow in order to share some photos on your iPad Mini.
- First of all, make sure that you open the photo application and then look at the bottom of the screen. On that part you will find Albums, tap it.
- Second, you can continue with tapping the camera roll.
- Third, look at the upper right corner of the screen; there you will see a button, tap it.
- Fourth, at this point you may start choosing as many pictures as you like. But, remember, if you are using e-mail, you can send only 5 pictures at time; however, if you are using iMessage, you send up to 20 photos at a time.
- Fifth, after you select the pictures or photos that you want to send, you must click the share button.
- Sixth, continue the actions with tapping the Message or mail. But, if you are trying to send more pictures as well as photos than you are allowed, usually you won’t find icons of mail and message. If this happens, you are suggested to deselect the pictures.
- Seventh, to select the contact you need, you can find the + button. You can find this particular button on the right end of to Field. By doing so, you can see the list of contact that you have. If you want a more simple way, write down the name of the person in your contact in To Field.
- Eight, you can also type a message altogether with the pictures or photos that you send, if you want to.
- Ninth, after you follow all the steps tap Send button. These 9 ways on how to share photo on iPad Mini prove that it is so easy to send pictures o photos through the specific device.